Previous clubsBucks County u20s
BiographyName: Joe Sole
Nickname: MilkFloat or Sloth
Position: 10,12,8,6,5 versatile
Marital Status: single
Previous Clubs: None
1. Which team do you look forward to playing the most and why?
Drifters, love a local derby and we always have very close competitive games.
2. What is your personal aim this season?
Improve all parts of my game and to win the league, sorting the rig out is also on the agenda.
3. Favourite moment at Slough RFC so far?
Winning the Cup final vs Drifters last season
4. Favourite band or musician?
5. If you could attend any sporting event in the world, what would it be?
Any Hull City game.
6. When and why did you start playing for Slough?
Been playing at slough since I was 6, dad played rugby so he got me into it.
7. When did you last score a try?
Tadley last season, and scored in a few 7s tournaments. Not bad for a lad who can't run.
8. Most embarrassing moment on a rugby field?
Crowthorne last season, max miles was injured so I stepped up to the kicking dutys (I am now a second row) I scored a chip and chase under the posts (I am now a second row), with the resulting conversion slammed it against the post and missed. We went on to draw the game.
9. Who is your all-time favourite rugby player?
Salosi Tagicakibau, big Irish fan and he was unstoppable a few years back.
10. If you could be another teammate for a week who would it be and why?
Rhys Amos to know what it feels like to have the rig of dreams
11. Who is your funniest teammate?
12. What’s your signature dance move?
13. What do you do when not playing rugby?
Fifa, Fifa and more Fifa
14. You’re stuck on a deserted Island, who would be the only person you want there with you and why?
Matt Fenwick so I could sail on him back to safety
15. What teammate is most likely to avoid paying for a round when you are out?
16. What training drill do you dread the most?
Any that involve tackling Ben Ambrose
17. Favourite sports wear?
18. Favourite pre- match meal?
19. Who would play you in a film of your life?
20. How much do you bench?
Still not enough
If you would like to sponsor Joe for the 2017/18 season, please get in touch!