BiographyName: Matthew Fenwick
Marital Status: Engaged
Previous Clubs: N/A
1. Which team do you look forward to playing the most and why?
I used to enjoy playing Windsor, now it definitely has to be Drifters.
2. What is your personal aim this season?
To be part of the change in attitude and maybe try to embrace it myself.
3. Favourite moment at Slough RFC so far?
Far too many to mention over the years.
4. Favourite band or musician?
You me at six
5. If you could attend any sporting event in the world, what would it be?
6. When and why did you start playing for Slough?
Age 8 as Payney told me I was too fat too play football and should give it a go!
7. When did you last score a try?
Tadley away last season
8. Most embarrassing moment on a rugby field?
I had an accident once, those who were there can fill you in.
9. Who is your all-time favourite rugby player?
10. If you could be another teammate for a week who would it be and why?
Max, for his Mum, Sister and Wife!
11. Who is your funniest teammate?
12. What’s your signature dance move?
13. What do you do when not playing rugby?
14. You’re stuck on a deserted Island, who would be the only person you want there with you and why?
No one, everyone annoys me
15. What teammate is most likely to avoid paying for a round when you are out?
Me, I don’t go out with the cool kids anymore
16. What training drill do you dread the most?
Anything that involves running
17. Favourite sports wear?
18. Favourite pre- match meal?
Mars bar and a lucozade
19. Who would play you in a film of your life?
20. How much do you bench?
Not as much as I weigh
If you'd like to sponsor Matt for the 2017/18 season, please get in touch!