BiographyName: Tom Young
Position: Scrum Half
Marital Status: In a relationship
Previous Clubs: None
1. Which team do you look forward to playing the most and why?
Chesham, because it's a good game with a good rivalry
2. What is your personal aim this season?
Be more vocal around the field and improve my passing
3. Favourite moment at Slough RFC so far?
Beating Drifters in the Bucks Cup final and receiving to trophies at the end of season awards
4. Favourite band or musician?
Favourite band would be The Story So Far
5. If you could attend any sporting event in the world, what would it be?
Rugby World Cup final in Japan
6. When and why did you start playing for Slough?
I started playing for Slough when I was 6, I was rubbish at football and most other sports
7. When did you last score a try?
Abingdon Away, last season
8. Most embarrassing moment on a rugby field?
Being Judo flipped against Hungerford
9. Who is your all-time favourite rugby player?
Ben Cohen/Danny Care
10. If you could be another teammate for a week who would it be and why?
None of them
11. Who is your funniest teammate?
12. What’s your signature dance move?
13. What do you do when not playing rugby?
Work and go to the gym
14. You’re stuck on a deserted Island, who would be the only person you want there with you and why?
Ben Ambrose - his voice is so loud someone would be able to find us if he shouted
15. What teammate is most likely to avoid paying for a round when you are out?
16. What training drill do you dread the most?
17. Favourite sports wear?
18. Favourite pre- match meal?
19. Who would play you in a film of your life?
20. How much do you bench?
More than Joe Sole
If you'd like to sponsor Tom for the 2017/18 season, please get in touch!