Sonning Hockey Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all of its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect for others, be open at all times. Please share any concerns or complaints about any aspect of the club with the club Chairman or club Secretary.
As a member of Sonning Hockey Club you are expected to abide by the following club rules:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions;
- All members must respect opponents;
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late;
- Members must wear suitable sports kit including shin pads - for training and match sessions. We would also recommend gum shields are worn during training and match sessions;
- Members must pay any fees for membership, training or events promptly;
- Sonning is a socially inclusive club - anti social behaviour, offensive, racist or sexist language will be challenged and may result in disciplinary action;
- Sonning HC works to keep all sports drug free.