We are seeking a professional with a broad appreciation for accounting principles and finance. A financial qualification is not necessary.
The role is primarily administrative functions, and duties include, but not limited to:
• Invoicing, liaison and administration of suppliers, sponsors, and other supporting functions
• Managing cash balances and banking, including reconciliation
• Cashflow, forecasting and operations
• Providing payroll, expenses, and administration for playing staff and management
• Providing financial and accurate reporting for balances, cashflow, forecast.
Working closely with the Chairman and board of directors, applications with experience of working within a similar environment, in either a football club or commercial environment would be welcome.
Competency in Microsoft products e.g. Word, Excel and Sage Accounting software is necessary.
This role is part-time and not voluntary, renumeration is negotiable, depending upon experience. It is envisaged that this role is approximately 6-8hrs per week maximum.
Interested applicants should apply with covering letter and resume in the first instance to David Whitby (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for applications is 17:00 on 4th December 2020.