STOWMARKET RUGBY CLUB
Stowmarket RFC is committed to ensuring that equity is incorporated across all
aspects and every team of the Club. In doing so, the Club acknowledges and
adopts the following Sport England definition of sports equity:
- Sports equity is about fairness in sport, equality of access, recognising
inequalities and taking steps to address them. It is about changing the
culture and structure of sport to ensure it becomes equally accessible to
everyone in society.
- The Club respects the rights, dignity and worth of every person and will
treat everyone equally within the context of their sport, regardless of age,
ability, gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexuality or
- Stowmarket RFC is committed to everyone having the right to enjoy their
sport in an environment free from threat of intimidation, harassment and
- All club members have a responsibility to oppose discriminatory
behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.
- The Club will deal with any incidence of discriminatory behaviour
seriously, according to Club disciplinary procedures.