Looking out the window it will be no surprise that we have cancelled the Bee's & Firefly's training this evening.
There is a rearranged session tomorrow night, Wednesday 28th November, when the forecast is a bit better at 7pm till 8pm for all Yr 7 & 8 members.
Both squads have matches this coming Sunday & Monday in the Nonsuch & Charters leagues. We are incredibly short for players on Sunday, so I have asked younger players to play up but if they are not available and any current Bee's & Firefly's are unable to be available we will have to cancel these matches which means we will forfeit our place in the league and will also lose our place in the league for next season.
Please do double check your availability as it will be a shame if we lose our place is this league going forward for these age groups as it will mean less matches in future for the Bee's & Firefly's - thank you to the girls and parents who are available.
Hopefully see you all tomorrow, weather permitting.