This is our membership area, where people who would like to join the club or continue to be a member, can sign up, pay and become an official member of the club. In order to receive news and selection requests, all players should ensure that they accept emails from the club.
- When you join, every member has a profile that they need to submit, can manage and update themselves. Photographs can be added to support coaches and officials.
- All players will be assigned to a team or squad.
- Selection for matches will be through the club website.
- This is the main way of communicating to club members which will be via the website or social media. This is why confirming your email and allowing access for club communication is so important.
- All players, U6 - Colts, should have their parents linked to their profile. Parents will communicate with the Club on the child’s behalf. All senior players should have their own email registered for club communication.
- Download the Pitchero Club app to keep in touch with the club and up-to-the minute selection information and news
- Membership can be paid directly via the website.
For issues with the access to the database or with registration to Pitchero, please contact their support team directly.Click here
to reset your password.
If you are still experiencing issues with resetting your password, or need additional Pitchero registration support, then please contact support: Phone: (0845 0176 088) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org