Welcome to the 2020/2021 season
Club membership is administered through our website and allows members to sign up to the club and pay online. This enables the club to be effective in its member administration, as well as tracking player availability and team selection. This will be followed by all teams.
To join Tadley Rugby Club:
- Register with the club website (make sure that you confirm your email address)
- Choose what role you would like to apply for: Player or Club (social) Member
- Fill in your registration details to request to join the club and add your photo
- All Under 18's need a parent or guardian who should join the club as Parent role
- Go to the Shop section to pay your membership online
- The club would like to encourage parents and spectators to join the club as a social member.
- Membership payments can be made in full at time of purchase and the Club Constitution states that fees are due for payment on 1st August 2020 and must be made by 30th September 2020.
- However, we do recognise that some of you would like to spread your payments over the season so we offer direct debit payment plans on certain memberships, providing you complete purchase by 25th September 2020.
- For the Seniors and Family Memberships we offer a direct debit payment plan over 9 months, and for the Colts and Juniors we offer a direct debit payment plan over 5 months, all at 0% interest.
If you have any questions, please contact your Team Manager in the first instance. We will try to sort out any queries as quickly as possible, dependant on how many are open at any one time. Support will also be offered at times on Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings at the club (around time commitments of the support teams).
For issues with the access to the database or with registration to Pitchero, please contact their support team directly.
Click here to reset your password.
If you are still experiencing issues with resetting your password, or need additional Pitchero registration support, then please contact support: Phone: (0845 0176 088) or Email: email@example.com