We are delighted to inform all our Tadley Tiger families that AGE GRADE RUGBY IS BACK!
From Sunday 11th April we are looking forward to welcoming all our age grade players back to Stage D1 training at Frank Jose Park.
Times and pitch allocation are listed on our Facebook and Instagram pages and please contact your squad team manager for more details.
We would like to remind you that Tadley RFC will be a Covid Safe zone and we require all our members, players and volunteers to follow our strict guidelines:
Age Grade Rugby at Tadley RFC:
1) every player MUST be logged on our Pitchero database and marked if attending as part of the Clubs Track and Trave system.
2) players, please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your session - only 1 parent/guardian is permitted to accompany their player.
3) a parent/guardian MUST be present at all times throughout the training session
4) Players, please bring your won water bottle and hand sanitiser.
5) Strict 'Rule of 6' must be adhered to whilst spectating and please leave the grounds as soon as your players session has finished.
The kitchen and kitshop will not be open on 11th April, but toilet facilities within the Clubhouse will be. We ask that adults use the Clubhouse facilties and the children use the changing room toilets - following the one-way system marked out.
Please visit our website for more information: https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/tadley/a/parent-pages-60301.html?page=2
WE CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE YOU ALL BACK OUT THERE!!!
#stageD1 #returntorugby #agegraderugby #agegraderugbyatitsbest #tadleyrfc #tadleyrugbyfamily #tadleytigers