Volunteer Role Descriptions 1 of 5
1. Club Volunteer Co-ordinator
In Return the Club will:
- To be present at as many junior, open age, touch rugby training & matchdays as possible to constantly identify & recruit new volunteers to the club.
- To offer creative & flexible ways to best harness whatever time new volunteers may have to spare, including splitting roles between multiple people.
- Support & encourage volunteers as they settle into their roles, ensure they remain happy, enabled & committed.
- Keep the club website up to date with the volunteers list and their contact details (via webmaster if necessary).
- Add or amend volunteer role descriptions on the website to keep them up to date and make it very easy for a potential volunteer to understand what they will be expected to do.
- Provide volunteers with club apparel.
- Provide guidance on current roles, club ethos etc.
- Provide access to the volunteers sections of the website.