Volunteer Role Descriptions 2 of 5
2. Junior Team Manager
In Return the Club will:
- Hold a current DBS check.
- Inform the parents and players of travel and meeting arrangements for home and away matches, and liaise with coaches and parents regarding logistics and kit arrangements.
- To be available on, or arrange cover for, all training sessions and match days.
- Ensure all players are registered on-line and subs are collected. Promote club training & leisurewear, ensure parents know how to buy it.
- Help promote the team’s activities by collating match reports, scores, photos, short videos etc for use on social media.
- Ensure kit, equipment, pitch setup are all in place and organised on matchdays.
- Work to improve the social/club atmosphere at Phoenix Sports Centre - make it feel like a home ground! Put up banners, flags, gazebo etc, and ensure they are taken down and packed away again after.
- Give a positive first impression for new players & parents, chat to parents, get ideas, suggestions & feedback.
- Provide and pay for training, support and mentoring.
- Provide free DBS check.
- Provide volunteers with club apparel.
- Provide guidance on club ethos and matchday management.