Following productive meetings with Maidstone Rugby Club, a management committee has been formed for the operations of the clubhouse during the restrictive period. The guidelines will be reviewed periodically and subject to change based on government and sporting instructions. I would like to thank Craig Tuffrey of Maidstone Rugby for putting the work in to put this document together.
As of this week, the clubhouse will open for toilet use only to support Cricket, Mote Runners & Senior Rugby training only.
As of Saturday 18th July the clubhouse will be open for drinks and toilet usage, with the following in rules and regulations in practice;
- Patrons must use the one way system and observe social distancing of 2 metres.
- Register your name in the guest book.
- Use sanitisers provided when entering the facility.
- No more than one person in the restroom at all times.
- Only people from the same household allowed at the bar at any one time, when ordering refreshments.
- Contactless payments only.
- Maximum clubhouse occupancy of 20 customers.
For further information, you can read the Accountability overview attached. Full practice guides and information is retained in the pavilion.