Junior Rugby training is returning on Sunday 4th October, when the following measures will be implemented:
All Training sessions will follow the RFU “return to rugby” guidelines using the “ready4rugby” modified game format as the main structure of training.
* A track and trace register must be completed by all attendees on arrival at the club before every session.
* There will be staggered start times for each age grade training session to prevent high footfall around the club at any one time.
* Parents and supporters must adhere to social distancing around the club and playing areas.
* The club house, changing rooms and kitchen will not be open for the immediate future (with exception of access to Toilets)
* Sessions will be intervalled every 15 minutes with hand sanitising and shared equipment sanitising, sanitising stations will be provided by the club and positioned at pitch side.
* We request every player bring their own “named” water bottle.
Please arrive at the following times:
Rugby Registration and Training times for Sunday 4th October.
9am - MICROS RUGBY U4 - U6 ( PRE-SCHOOL)
9.30am - MINI RUGBY U7 - U12 (YEARS 1-7)
10am - JUNIOR RUGBY U13 - U15 (YEARS 8 -10)
10.30am - JUNIOR COLTS U16-U18 (YEARS 11-13)
* Please arrive in a timely fashion as per your age grade times above to avoid unnecessary congregating of players from different training groups.
* please follow social distancing guidelines in and around the club
What’s not changed ...
* The enthusiasm of our coaches, team managers and volunteers to make the game they love accessible, fun and inclusive for all.
* The core values which make our sport special
Look forward to welcoming old and new players back soon
#rugbyfamily #morethanjustaclub #goldgreenandblackarmy