Book your free 15 min session now ! injury initial assessments, pre game treatments, niggles, all ages !
We are delighted to announce that Timperley Sports Club has teamed up with Chews Health , Physiotherapy Specialists, based in Timperley Village to offer a free 15 minutes session to members / families (all sports / non playing members) on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st November 2021 at the Club - or book at their practice in Timperley.
This opportunity is open to members / families from cross the club - playing and non playing - all ages - cricket - football - hockey and lacrosse
The free 15 minutes sessions:
- can be used for injury assessments or pre-game treatments such as taping and soft tissue work
- open to all ages
- a Physio specialising in children’s sports injury will also be on duty during junior fixtures / training
- can be pre- booked in advance or drop by to see the team from Chews Health who will be at the club over the weekend if you pick up a knock after your game or training !
So, if you've a niggly injury, a concern recurring problem, injury questions or just want some guidance book in your free slot now!
Book for free:
- click on the link below
- select Chews Health @ Timperley Sports Club
- click on the Chews Health Logo to open the calendar to book your appointment
OR Click on the Chews Health HQ to book a free 15 minutes initial assessment at the Timperley Practice and to see the range of services (and costs) available.
Saturday 20th November - sessions are available from 9am to 5.45pm
Sunday 21st November - sessions are available from 9am to 4.15pm
Chew Health will be setting up at the Club over the weekend so look out for their gazebo and the team.
For more details, with help booking or to discuss specialist or other services contact Chews Health on 0161 871 7391 or email ENQUIRIES@CHEWSHEALTH.CO.UK and don't forget to mention you're from Timperley Sports Club !
Big thanks to Jack and the team at Chews Health for supporting Timperley Sports Club and offering this weekend's free 15 minute sessions.