Hello again everyone. We hope that you, your family and loved ones remain well as we continue our struggle with Covid 19. It is great to see Players back Training albeit we are unable to do all that we would want to at this stage.
Unfortunately, the Covid-19 epidemic continues to disrupt our preparations, but it is appropriate we keep abreast of the developments. We continue to follow the RFUs Plan to “Return To Recreational Team Sport” following the latest Government announcement which is effective from 14th September 2020, where we remain at Step D, but now we also have to factor in the more recent changes announced by the Prime Minister on 22nd September.
Specifically, we ask that:
1. All Players, Parents, Supporters and Visitors present at the Clubhouse Patio to have their attendance recorded for Track and Trace purposes. We have appointed “Covid Officers” as follows:
a. Mini/Junior – Ed Coxhead
b. Seniors – Bob Curry
Please work with these Officers and remember it is incumbent upon us all to get this right.
2. Parents, Supporters etc. are asked to consider whether their attendance is strictly necessary. If you decide that you will attend, then please observe social distancing and the “rule of six” to ensure that we comply with the rules.
3. If you are on the patio then please either sit at a table (remembering the rule of six) or complete your business and then move away.
As the nights draw in and we face the prospect of inclement weather also, we know that the Clubroom will be used increasingly. This is fine under the current rules but please remember:
1. The capacity is limited to thirty with a maximum of six per table with each table socially distanced from the next.
2. Clubroom users to remain seated except for coming, leaving or using the toilet.
3. Table service in operation.
4. EVERYONE to wear a mask UNLESS eating or drinking.
5. If in doubt – wear a mask!
On training days then all Adults involved in the signing in of Mini/Junior Players will wear a mask – the young people do not have to but they should maintain social distancing.
So, please be assured that we are doing all that we can to manage this unprecedented situation to ensure that we continue to move out the other side in a strong position.
We will continue to keep you updated on a regular basis and we look forward to the return of competitive Rugby to the Rec. when life eventually gets back to normal.
The Committee - Tupton RUFC