UBHRFC is independently managed and receives no funding from the University of Bristol and is therefore entirely dependent on sponsorship and membership support, without which it couldn’t function at its current level.
Where does the money go?
• Professional coaching: we currently employ two coaches – one forwards and one backs specialist - who are vital to ensure our progression and development as a team
• A significant portion of our budget is spent on fundamental costs such as hiring pitches and paying referees for our fixtures
• Basic rugby equipment: balls, post protectors, cones, water bottles etc.
• Sending our management team to training days and conferences to enable them to expand their knowledge and ensure our club is run in the best and most efficient way possible
• Transport to away NAMS fixtures
We have 4 separate sponsorship packages (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum) as well as some additional sponsorship opportunities.
The following pages have all available packages - you can also access our sponsorship profile here: https://www.snapsponsorship.com/rights-owners/rugby-club/united-bristol-hospitals-rfc
Also attached is our sponsorship brochure.