Upminster RFC is an amateur rugby club with a strong one club ethos, which believes in being as professional, with a small “p” as possible. Whilst many clubs in the surrounding areas have embarked upon a semi-professional approach, we are committed to staying as an amateur club. The 1st XV play in London 3 Essex (Level 8) and following promotion into that league 12 months ago, finished 3rd this season after a strong campaign.
We are looking for two enthusiastic and passionate rugby volunteers who would like to become a key part of the Senior Squad. You will join the Senior Squad management team and work alongside and support the Director of Rugby, the wider coaching team and the medical team on a match day, as well as ensuring that we provide a professional match day environment for the players at 1st & 2nd XV level.
Please note that this is a Saturday only requirement.
* Attend home and away 1st XV and 2nd XV matches on a Saturday between August and April
* Assist with preparation of changing room prior to arrival of playing squad
* Prepare / Manage the video tower & camera
* Manage match day warm up schedules, timings and equipment
* Manage and prepare water throughout the match day
* Prepare and manage the match balls throughout the match day
* Manage post game changing room duties and ensure all equipment is stored away after the match
Experience & Skills
* Passionate and enthusiastic rugby individual
* Attention to detail
* High standards
* Strong communicator
If you are interested in becoming a key part of the Senior Squad or further information please get in touch with Director of Rugby - Scott Murphy.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org