Voting members of Vandals RFC are invited to the rugby section's 82nd Annual AGM on Wednesday 8th July 2020 via an Zoom webinar
The rugby AGM gives members an opportunity to keep up to date with the latest rugby developments at Vandals and to ask questions to the rugby committee. We would encourage all members with voting rights to join us at this years AGM. If you are unsure if you are a voting member, or if you are would like some more information, please do not hesitate to contact Stuart (Rugby Secretary)
All associated documents can be viewed via the documents section on the clubs website.
To join you will need to either click on the link below or by logging into the Zoom app using the meeting ID and password.
Meeting ID: 961 0325 0132
Format of the meeting will be as follows:
- All associated reports have be made available on the club website and previous emails.
- At the AGM no reports will presented, please ensure you familiarise yourself with reports prior to the AGM.
- The AGM will be a forum to direct questions relating to the reports to your committee members.
- Questions can also be submitted in advance via email@example.com
- When the meeting starts please mute yourself, this is to avoid background noise
- If wishing to ask a question please either ask in the text function or raise your hand and you will be directed to to ask your question at an appropriate point
- Voting will take place as normal for committee positions this will either be on the day if present or via proxy voting forms.
For voting members unable to attend the Zoom webinar on Wednesday 8th July, you can cast your vote via proxy vote. The form for this can be accessed via the clubs website or via the link below. Please note that all proxy votes need to be received by the rugby secretary no later than 5pm on Wednesday 8th July.