It has been drawn to our attention that a small number of Members are having an issue with password reset emails not being sent out when requested on the new GMS system.
Firstly, can we take a moment to apologise for this issue and we assure you that we are looking into a resolution to this issue. This is an issue that is affecting members in every club that is using the GMS system, not just us at Withycombe.
Although attempts to report the issue to the RFU have been made, it will be brought up again at an event for club committees, which is being held this Tuesday (13th August). We will report back on any fixes or advice when we get it.
In the meantime, here is some advice that we have been given by the RFU so far...
- The password reset emails can take up to 24hrs to be sent
- These emails may be delivered to your 'Spam' or 'Junk' folder
- If you wish to contact the GMS support desk directly, they can help you directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those that would also like to see us directly, we will be at the club to help you with your online membership as a form of drop-in session. These will be held on the following dates...
- Tuesday 27th August - 7-9pm
- Thursday 29th August - 7-9pm
- Sunday 1st September - From 10am
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your support and patience whilst we work hard to resolve the issue.
The WRFC Membership Committee