Borough Park Stadium.......Ground Regulations
1. The Club Management reserves the right of admission into the Stadium.
2. Events cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club Management reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice or liability.
3. The Club Management reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Stadium any person whom refuses to be searched by a servant or agent of the Club or any Steward/Police Officer.
4. Pyrotechnics, knives, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles containers other similar articles that may be used as a weapon are not permitted within the Stadium.
5. The throwing of any object within the ground is strictly forbidden.
6. The use of foul abusive language, obscene chanting or racial abuse towards any person is strictly forbidden.
7. Unauthorised persons are strictly forbidden from entering onto the field of play and restricted areas unless advised to do so in an emergency situation.
8. The obstruction or standing in the gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and standing in a seating area is strictly forbidden.
9. The climbing of any structure within the ground is strictly forbidden.
10. Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of electronic devices, musical instruments and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the ground.
11. Any person attempting to gain admission to or being found within a section of the ground designated for members only without the appropriate authorisation may be ejected from the ground.
12. With the exception of authorised persons and press representatives holding official passes, the taking of photographs or video recording inside the ground is prohibited. Also, any recording for radio, television or for private use is not permitted except by authorisation by Club Management.
13. Only persons authorised in writing by the Club Management are permitted to distribute without charge or offer for sale within the ground any newspaper periodicals or any other articles.
14. Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the club will be ejected from the ground and may be prosecuted.
15. Persons failing to comply with instructions from a Steward, Police Officer or any authorised agent of the club will be ejected from the ground.
16. The Club Management reserves the right for its servants, agents and Stewards to remove from the ground, any person who does not comply with these ground regulations, the rules and regulations of the Football Control Board, failure to comply with the instructions of a Steward or those whose presence could be reasonably be construed as constituting a danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
17. ALL PERSONS ENTERING THIS GROUND ARE ADMITTED SUBJECT TO THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF THE ABOVE GROUND REGULATIONS OF THE BOROUGH PARK STADIUM.
ENTRY TO THE GROUND WILL CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS