The LITTLE LIONS are returning to Yarnbury.... this weekend (27th June)
Fun rugby training for 2.5 to 7 year olds!
Following the COVID19 guidelines for rugby, sessions will be run from this Saturday to 18th July, starting at 1pm. These sessions will be a maximum of 5 children (if there is more interest then additional sessions will be run).
Dates for the diary - 27th June, noon-1.00pm, (this weekend!) until 18th July inclusive.
To register click the link;
or contact the coach Mike.
0777 5804 257
LittleLions-Rugby coaching sessions, complying with Government guidelines and RFU guidelines concerning COVID-19:
1. Temperature of each child and parent to be taken at the start of the session.
2. All children and parents to start session with anti-bacterial hand wash.
3. All equipment to be sanitised before and after session.
4. No balls to be shared. Each child will be assigned a (numbered) ball at the beginning of the session and they will only work with that ball for the duration of the session.
5. All children will use hand sanitiser regularly during the session. All hands will be sanitised at the end of the session.
6. All balls will be safely collected after each session and fresh balls offered to next group if we have consecutive groups.