Following changes in the Government’s COVID control guidance our risk assessment has been updated. In particular please note the following points:
In the ground:
• Make sure you check in using the NHS COVID-19 APP OR the evePASS App OR register your name/contact number with the turnstile staff
• Social distancing guidelines and the rule of 6 must be strictly followed
• The Local Authority, the FA and the Southern League are monitoring the situation and we have already been tagged. There is a very real threat that if we do not comply with these guidelines spectator numbers will be reduced or even worse future matches played behind closed doors.
In the clubhouse:
• Anyone entering the clubhouse must wear a face covering.
• We are restricted by law to table service only, except for takeaways.
• Table service only for those people seated and limited to groups of 6!!
• Standing and drinking in the clubhouse is not permitted.
• All our staff must will be wearing face coverings.
Don’t forget we have added a separate takeaway can-bar at the far end of the ground, next to the food wagon. Please use this to ease queuing in the clubhouse.
Please help us make the South West Interiors Stadium a COVID secure venue