The Annual General Meeting of Wigan St. Patricks ARLFC is to take place at the Wigan St. Patricks Clubhouse, Harper Street, Wigan, Lancashire WN1 3BN at 7:00pm on Wednesday, 25th November, 2015.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY AND MEMBERSHIPS WILL BE CHECKED ON THE NIGHT
The purpose of the meeting will be to:
· receive a report concerning the activities of the Club since the last Annual General Meeting
· receive a report concerning the Club’s financial transactions since the last Annual General Meeting
· receive and approve an annual Financial Statement concerning the Club’s accounts and its current and projected financial position for the forthcoming year
· elect members of the Club Committee for the forthcoming year
· appoint Officers of the Club to each of the following positions for the forthcoming year:
- Club Secretary
- Club Welfare Officer
- Facilities Manager
· appoint Trustees of the property owned by the Club, should any vacancy have arisen
· appoint the Club’s accountants for the forthcoming year
· discuss and vote upon any resolution put to the Meeting in relation to Club policy or to changes in the Club Rules. Further details of the resolutions to be considered in this regard are given below.
· consider any other business
The resolutions that have been proposed for consideration at the Annual General Meeting in relation to Club policy or to changes in the Club Rules are as follows:
- That the Constitution and Rules of the Club should be amended to allow for the election and appointment of up to 10 Club Committee
- Members, rather than the present maximum of 9, as this will better serve the current and future needs of the Club
All Club members who are aged 18 years or over are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting and to speak, ask questions and vote upon each of the above matters.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Wigan St Patricks ARLFC Committee
Updated 00:50 - 4 Sep 2019 by Stuart Prior
9th November, 2015