- To upload a fixture, login to your Club Control Panel.
- Click the Teams tab.
- Select the name of your team then Fixtures & Results from the left-hand menu.
- Click the green Add Fixtures button.
Fixtures, results and league tables are managed via the Pitchero competition database.
This is a simple database designed to save all teams hours of time each season.
The database has two types of fixtures.
- An unofficial fixture - normally a single friendly or one off game.
- An official fixture - normally a league or cup game.
Any club can add or upload unofficial fixtures, manage the results and create accompanying league tables.
Likewise, any club can join an official league or cup competition, or create a new league or cup competition, manage the results and create accompanying league tables.
The key difference is as follows:
- Unofficial fixtures, result and league table created by your club, are restricted to your club website only.
- Official league or cup competition and associated fixtures, results and league tables are shared with clubs in the same league or cup competition. Therefore appear on multiple websites.
Example: All clubs in the Evo-Stik NPL 2015/16 league share the same set of fixtures, results and league tables as this is an official competition.