- To add a new Team Admin, login to your Club Control Panel.
- Click the Membership tab and select the Membership Database.
- Search for the member you wish to make a Team Admin.
- Click their name and select the Roles tab.
- Tick the Team Admin box and choose the team from the drop-down.
- Click Save to finish.
About Team Admins
A Team Admin is a coach, team manager or volunteer who updates team content within the club website.
A Team Admin only has access to information specific to their team.
Example: Bob Smith is a Team Admin of the U14's. He can only access and update content related to the U14's.
Via the club control panel, Bob may update the following information, and nothing else:
- U14's - team info
- U14's - fixtures & results
- U14's - match reports and player statistics
- U14's - availability and team selection
- U14's - team news
- U14's - membership
- U14's - communication
To make the most of Pitchero, we recommend 2 - 3 Team Admins per team.