Club app icon

Pitchero Club

The official Bedgrove Dynamos Football Club app


Under 13s Dynamos - Match centre

Bedgrove Dynamos Football Club
Bisham FC
Sun 14 Oct 10:00 - League Full time

Unbeaten Bisham FC fall to Dyanmos


First League Victory of the Season...

Bedgrove Dynamos U13's 4-2 Bisham FC

Team: Edward; Luca, George, Callum, Ellis; Charlie, Jake, Conor, Kai, Max, Owen, Harry, Dorian; Aiden, Alfie

It was a very wet and miserable morning at Bedgrove Park for Dynamos 5th game of the season. Today's opponents were Bisham FC who were unbeaten in the League and Cup so far, and despatched Risborough last week 4-2. This was another tough assignment for Dynamos.
The early exchanges were mainly in the midfield as both teams tried to get their passing games going. Bisham started stronger and only a strong hand from Edward stopped them taking an early lead.
At the other end Aiden was fighting hard for the ball against their tall centre back and a quick pass to Owen saw him hit a shot wide of the mark. Minutes later Charlie played the ball to Dorian who scampered off down the right wing and swung in a low cross which Alfie met, but the keeper comfortably saved.
8 minutes on the clock and Bisham moved the ball wide and a cross came in which Dynamos didn't clear and Bisham scored. 1-0 Bisham.
A few minutes later and Bisham threatened again, this time Callum was on hand to nick the ball from their attacker before he got his shot away.
15 minutes and Dynamos were back on the attack. Owen passed to Conor and he played a ball through to Aiden. He got a shot away but it went wide of the post.
Dynamos were passing well, something lacking in previous weeks, and next up Kai made a great run down the wing, he passed inside to Max who swung in a cross which was met by Alfie. His header looped up but Dorian couldn't get his shot away.
Captain Luca was again proving difficult to beat at the heart of the Dynamos defence, with Callum, George and Ellis providing cover, picking up the Bisham runners.
21 minutes and the rain was driving down...and Dynamos were driving forward...Kai was lively down the right and he got the better of his man and found Charlie on the edge of the area. Charlie beat his man and squared the ball to Aiden who rifled his shot past the keeper. Dynamos were level. 1-1.
Now Dynamos tails were up and they pushed forward at every opportunity. Alfie was a handful up front again and was looking to beat the defence when he could. Owen and Max were tackling well in the middle too and it was Alfie who had a shot go over the bar with Dynamos clearly on top.
26 minutes and Dynamos broke though again. A marauding run from Callum saw him find Alfie who held the defender off and gave it back to Callum, the keeper started to come out and Callum found Aiden on the edge of the area and he hit a superb shot over the keeper and under the bar...fantastic goal. 2-1 Dynamos.
Bisham then came forward and their good midfielder hit a great shot which Edward clawed away, could have been the equaliser. The corner was cleared by Max and Jake hit the ball away.
Then and unfortunate injury as Kai and their midfielder tangled (fairly) and both went down...the Bisham player got a nasty bang to his head and was unable to continue...with no subs available, Bisham were down to 10 men for the remainder of the match.
Dynamos still had chance to carve out another chance. Again Kai was causing problems for them and his pass fell to Max who was having a great game, he hit his shot wide of the mark.
Half time 2-1 Dynamos.
The weather looked to be getting worse...if that was possible...and all players (and the excellent referee) were soaked through. Not even Craigs big umbrella could stop the water getting through.
Within minutes of the re-start Dynamos were back attacking Bisham. Ellis played the ball to Charlie and he played a lovely through ball to Alfie but he had strayed yards offside...a promising start.
Even with 10 men, Bisham were a threat. A through ball for them saw Edward (Mad Wood) screaming "Goalies ball" and clearing his lines with an enormous punt upfield.
Jake was getting more of the ball in the early exchanges and him and Charlie combined well to create an opening for Harry, his shot was blocked and the rebound fell to Ellis, but his shot was also blocked. Dynamos needed to capitalise on their pressure !
49 minutes and George's clearance fell to the feet of Alfie, again he held off the challenge and swivelled around to play Kai in towards goal. He outpaced his marker, cut into the box and finished off with a superb shot beating the keeper and nestling into the far side of the goal. Well worked goal and Dynamos had breathing space. 3-1 Dynamos.
Next up Conor and Max played a one-two and Max played a great ball over to Jake who was operating on the left wing. He beat his man and passed to Alfie. His first time effort was saved by the keeper. Moments later it was Dorian making a challenge and he played the ball to Harry who was offside. Dynamos were on top and Bisham heads had dropped.
54 minutes and Kai and Callum were combining well on the right side as Callum managed to get forward. The ball bobbled around and fell to Alfie who managed to cross the ball to Harry who was in front of goal with just the keeper to beat. His first time shot was perfectly timed and Dynamos were 4-1 up....!!
The crowd were chanting..."We're Bedgrove Dynamos...We're Aylesbury's Number 1...You know its true....Yellow and Blue....". Mrs Borrett was then heard to shout "Whose marking the number 7 !!!!", to which an unknown voice from Dynamos replied.."Shut up Mum...!".
Back to the match...Dynamos were passing the ball well and despite the wet conditions, the pitch was holding up well.
Next up the Bisham No.6 was particularly upset and lashed out at Charlie catching him in the face. The referee stopped play and asked him to leave the field immediately speaking with both managers agreed to let him calm down and re-join the match.
There was still time for more goal action with 10 minutes to go and Owen, battling well in the middle, beat his man and played the ball through to Aiden, he passed out to Jake and his cross was only just missed by Max who had moved into the box.
63 minutes and Bisham had an attack, this time Dynamos got caught at the back and their attacker beat Edward at the far post. 4-2 Dynamos. Surely Dynamos wouldn't lose from here...but memories of last weeks collapse were on the minds of the players and they looked nervous again.
2 minutes later and Bisham were through...their nippy midfielder was bearing down on goal...just as he was about to unleash a shot, Callum came steaming back and got in a vital toe to clear the ball...great defending.
Less than a minute later and Bisham were at it again, this time the shot came in but Edward grabbed the ball at the 2nd attempt and claimed it. His long kick upfield was neatly controlled by Charlie who released Kai down the right, he beat his man but was fouled.
Kai got up and hit the free kick into the "mixer" but Bisham managed to clear the ball.
Dynamos saw out the final few minutes to record their first League victory of the season.

Firstly what a great victory and well deserved. Luca was excellent at the back and Callum was full of running for 70 minutes too both getting in some great tackles. Jake had an excellent game today, looking good on the ball and creating chances. Max also came alive this week with a fantastic performance, keeping his head and creating chances. I think everyone will agree that Alfie has slotted into the team perfectly and was holding the ball up well today. Kai was back too...after a poor week by his own admission, he was full of running and banged in a great goal too. Always have to mention super Edward...more great saves. Final comment this week to Aiden...some good passing play, making himself available and 2 great goals to finish off Bisham...!! We are off the mark !

Team selection

Team selection has not been published for this fixture yet.


Loading comments

Team sponsor


Club sponsors