Before a Webmaster can moderate a video or photo they must accept the Pitchero Photographic Guidelines.
The guidelines cover all photographic and video content shared on a Pitchero website and are designed to protect all Pitchero users.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the removal of a user account or website.
- Personal information which can lead to a child or vulnerable adult being identified should never be used.
- If photos or videos of a child or vulnerable adult are used, permission must be granted by a parent or guardian.
- Photos or videos of children should focus on a team activity and not an individual.
- All persons photographed must be appropriately dressed, not be under the intoxication of drugs or alcohol and not use foul or abusive language.
- Pitchero reserves the right to remove and delete all content without prior approval.
Finally, Pitchero recommends all clubs enforce their own photographic policy appropriate for their own specific needs and circumstances.
By moderating a video or photo, a Pitchero user accepts these guidelines.