- To add or manage a league table, login to your Club Control Panel.
- Click the Teams tab.
- Select the name of your team then League Tables from the left-hand menu.
A Pitchero club may create two types of league tables:
- An unofficial league table - this is viewable on your website only.
- An official league table - this is generated via the competition database and shared across multiple websites.
Creating and editing an unofficial league table.
To add an unofficial league table, access your Club Control Panel and click the ‘Teams’ tab, then select the name of your team followed by ‘League Tables’ from the left-hand menu.
Click the ‘Options’ button located on the right-hand side of the page and then 'Create a table'.
In the overlay, enter the name of the table (Example - 'The Topdale Village Cricket League 15/16') and assign the table to a season.
Then add the table columns and choose which columns take priority when ordering the teams in the table. This is very important.
Once completed, click the green ‘Save’ button.
- When creating a new league table, it is compulsory to have a column titled ‘Points’.
To edit an unofficial league table, access your Club Control Panel and click the ‘Teams’ tab, then select the name of your team from the left-hand menu followed by ‘League Tables’ from the left-hand menu.
Here you can view the existing tables for your current season.
Hover over the grey spanner icon to the right-hand side of the relevant table and select ‘Update table info’ or ‘Delete Table’ from the drop-down.
When editing the table, an overlay will appear in which you can edit the necessary fields as required. You can also drag and drop the columns to change their order of display.
When reordering columns, drag and drop the columns in the overlay to change their order of appearance.
Once you have finished, click the green ‘Save’ button to confirm these changes.
- Once deleted, a league table cannot be restored to your club’s website.
Creating and editing an official league table.
If your team is connected to a league competition, a league table will automatically be generated. As such, you won’t need to create a league table manually.
The league table of an official competition can be managed via the Division Admin Panel. See above.