Now that your members have started to make payments, it’s important that you keep tabs on all payments as they come in, so that you can maximise your potential income.
There are two ways to keep tabs on those that have and haven’t paid.
1. Use the ‘Members paid’ and ‘Members not paid’ tabs within each product area to see who has and hasn’t paid for each product - this is perfect if you originally assigned members to the product.
2. Use the reporting and filter tools to see a full breakdown of all payments.
To use the reporting tools, first you will need to login to your Club Control Panel and click on the
Select the ‘Reporting’ option from the left hand menu.
Here you will see a list of all payments, with columns listed for:
- Date of payment
- Paid by
- Gift aid (yes/no)
- Members tagged to the payment
- The product they have paid for
- The method of payment
- The gross amount of the payment
- The net amount of the payment (after any transaction fees)
- A note (if applicable)
- The payment status
As well as seeing a list of all payments, you are able to filter this data to find payments from a particular person or group of people.
To search by name, simply start typing the member's name in the search box directly above the reporting table. The results will update as you type.
To find members of a particular role or team, you can use the quick filters next to the search box.
For example, to search for all payment records by 1st team players, simply click the ‘All teams’ drop-down menu and select only the 1st team from your available teams.
Then click the ‘All roles’ drop-down menu and select only the ‘Player’ role.
The reporting page will update automatically to show you all payments made by players of your 1st team.