Access your Club Control Panel and click the ‘Teams’ tab, then select the team you wish to add a match report for from the left-hand menu.
Select ‘Fixtures & Results’ from the sub-menu that appears on the left-hand menu, then find the relevant fixture and click the blue 'Match Centre' link on the right-hand side.
Scroll down to the ‘Match Report’ sub-section within that ‘Match Centre’ page. If a match report has already been posted, the content will be shown here for you to edit.
If no match report has been added, you can add content by typing in the relevant boxes.
Each match report should include the following:
- A title - a snappy headline to attract attention (e.g. ‘Great win away from home’).
- A tagline - normally the first sentence of the match report. (e.g. ‘Town make it five straight wins with a 3-1 victory over United’).
- A main image - this will be the image at the top of the match report and should be an image from the game. If this is not possible, use a previous team photo.
- A photo album - a collection of photos from the game.
- A video - a video from the game, perhaps a goal or try.
Finally write the main copy of the match report, normally 200 to 400 words.
Once completed, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green 'Publish' button.
Alternatively you can select the 'Save as Draft' if you are not yet ready to publish it.