This section has been made possible by the work and time that Andrew Reichwald has put in to researching our history.
Thanks to Andrew Reichwald, who is the author of 'The History' - Sheffield Rugby Union Football Club.
Sheffield RUFC was founded in 1902 and credited to the efforts of Harold Willey and Billy Gray, the original ground was in the Sandygate area of Sheffield. Sheffield RUFC moved their ground to the other side of Sheffield, Tinsley, in search of better facilities. It wasn't until 1919, after the Great War that Sheffield RUFC was to find its' current home at Abbeydale Park, Totley Rise.