One of the main sources of income the club has had over the years has been the Weekly Club lottery. This is a great way for supporters to contribute to the club and also be in with a chance to win a cash prize.
Subscribe to The Roses Lottery online!
This is the easiest and quickest way to ensure that you are in the draw each week. As well as being in with a chance to win a cash prize you can be assured that all of the net proceeds go towards the continued maintenance of a successful club.
Click here to register and choose your numbers. As well as picking your numbers, you can choose how many draws you would like to enter and review your ticket options. You will also have the option to auto renew on a weekly basis if you wish. This is the easiest way to ensure you don't forget to enter each week. You've got to be in it to win it!
Auto renewals can be cancelled at any time from the lotto section of your online account.
Manual tickets can still be purchased from any member of the committee. We are also stationed at Bonnyrigg Toll every Thursday between 9am - 12noon. The club would like to thank the following outlets for their support where tickets can also be purchased.
- The Anvil
- The Harrow
There are also numerous age groups among the boys clubs that sell the lottery tickets each week which ensure that both their own club and the junior club benefit as a result.
The jackpot is increased by a minimum of £50 each week and £15 is paid out for each ticket that manages to match 3 numbers. The jackpot is capped at £4000.
Become an agent!
If you would like to sell our lottery tickets and become an official agent, either personal, business or sports club please use the Contact section to email one of our officials.
1. Minimum Jackpot £100, increased by £50 each week until won. Jackpot is capped at £4000 as a maximum.
2. In the event of two or more winners, jackpot will be shared.
3. Any week the jackpot is not won, match 3 tickets will win £15 each.
4. Money will not be paid unless numbers are clearly marked.
5. For manual entry ticket stubs presented after draw are void.
6. Claims must be lodged with any member of lotto committee within 7 days of draw date.
7. Draw will take place weekly.
8. Ticket winners will be posted on website and local venues throughout Bonnyrigg.
9. The decision of the committee is final on all matters relating to the draw.