When does training start?
When do matches start?
- General training will resume in September. Pre-season training and elite training will be notified to the relevant teams directly via Pitchero.
- Full details will be notified to you via your calendar in Pitchero (and will be updated on the website under ‘Useful Information / Club Training’ in due course (or click here).
- Back2Hockey: use Pitchero to apply to be a player in ‘Back2Hockey’ to make sure you receive updates on dates. See the guide to "Updating Info" using Pitchero here.
- We will update the Pitchero Match Centre when dates are received from the Leagues
- Otters, Beavers and Badgers matches are due to start on 23 September.
Whether for training or playing in a match:
- You must have registered your details on the club’s membership database (Pitchero). To read how to do this, click here.
- Make sure you’ve got the Pitchero app and that you check your calendar to see when you’re being asked to give your availability and to see team selections. There are instructions on the website to guide you through using PItchero if you’re unsure: click here
- If you'll be playing in any league matches, or in any England Hockey championship matches (and that includes junior age group matches, e.g. u14s), you will need to be registered on EH's Game Management System. If you're not, the Club cannot select you for inclusion on a teamsheet. Instructions / reminder are sent out by the club from time to time but full instructions are also available on the EH website under 'Game Management System'.