Parent's and Supporter's Code of Conduct
Will all Parents and Supporters please.....
- Remember children participate in Rugby League for their own enjoyment, not yours.
- Respect the Match Officials decisions, do not argue, complain or shout abuse during or after the match.
- Encourage good sportsmanship and inspire players to play by the rules.
- Never shout at or ridicule a player for making a mistake, only use positive comments or words of encouragement.
- Do not jeer or taunt the opposition players or supporters.
- Please refrain from smoking near the playing area.
- Never offer your kids money to score tries, it can encourage selfish play.
- Never enter the field of play, please stay behind the physical barriers at all times.
- Always applaud the teams on leaving the pitch at the end of the game.