The club was founded in 1956 by Fred Evans, Fred formed Tring Corinthians to provide the local people of Tring an alternative club to play for other than Tring Town Football Club at the time. Corries were formed and accepted into the Aylesbury and District football League and were placed in division two.
The club originally played out of an old railway carriage which was situated on Beaconsfield Road. In the late sixties the club moved again to Mortimer School, the club would then move again for a third time to in 1975 to Pound Meadow. In 1981 the club purchased land on Icknield Way which was to be their fourth move since their formation. In 1984 the club moved into their Icknield Way Ground Way ground where they have been ever since.
In the summer of 2005, the club applied to move to the Spartan South Midlands Football League Division two, the application was accepted which has seen the club be a long serving member of the league.
Club chairman Gary Mendham has been at the club for over twenty-five years in various roles. This season has seen the club form local connects with local groups and people seeing the club grow within the local community.
Tring Corinthians football Club is a family, community spirited club. We welcome anyone who wishes to join us up at our Icknield Way ground, to support the teams and to enjoy a drink or two in our club house.
COME ON YOU CORRIES!!!!!!