Lead effective and efficient delivery of mini rugby at the club.
Key aspects of the role
- Lead the development of mini and junior rugbyCreate and lead a team of people to deliver rugby for 5-12 year olds; arrange and chair coaching meetings and ensure that Mini rugby members are represented within the Main Committee and CB meetings.
- Organise suitable playing and training opportunitiesWork alongside other club officers to coordinate the running and playing of Mini rugby training, games and tournaments in line with Age Grade Regulations.
- Ensure all members are familiar with the core values of the gameMake sure players, coaches, volunteers and parents are familiar with the core values of the game.
- Ensure other Mini Officers (Mini Fixture Secretary, Coaches, Team Managers etc.) are delivering on their responsibilities towards players, parent and club.
- Provide the Club Webmaster with any relevant information for publication on the Club website.
- Work with Mini Fixture Secretary, Director of Youth Rugby and Finance Director to agree per season budget for Competition / Festival entry fees across complete Youth and Mini section. Typically look to enter between 4 and 6 Festivals one of which must be County Festival.
- Work with the Director of Youth Rugby to ensure the end of season award event is successfully organised and executed.
Is this role for you?
If you are an experienced and effective manager that is well acquainted with the running of the club with strong communication skills and a friendly and diplomatic manner, you could hold a highly respected and valued role that will allow you to see young players develop to their full potential.
For further information please contact email@example.com